There’s no doubt about it—dancing is one of the oldest forms of social entertainment. And in recent years, it’s been used more and more as a form of therapy. But before you go out and sign up for group therapy, why not try some of these best lap dance songs to boost your mood? Whether you need some lighthearted entertainment or you just need to get your groove on, these tunes will have you dancing all night long.
Top 14 Best Lap Dance Songs
There are many great lap dance songs out there and it can be hard to decide which one to choose. In this article, we’ve compiled the top 14 best lap dance songs for you to enjoy.
1. “Walking on Sunshine” by Katrina and The Waves
2. “Hot Stuff” by Donna Summer
3. “Rockin‘ Around the Christmas Tree” by Brenda Lee
4. “Put It On Me” by Charli XCX
5. “I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston
6. “The Way You Look Tonight” by Frank Sinatra
7. “Never Gonna Give You Up” by Rick Astley
8. “(I Wanna) Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)” by Whitney Houston
9. “Kiss” by Prince
10. “(What’d I Say?)” by Ray Charles
11. Can’t Stop the Feeling!” by Justin Timberlake ft. NSYNC
12. The Way You Make Me Feel” by Michael Jackson
13. Hit the Floor” by Bruno Mars
14. All I Wanna Do” by Sheryl Crow
One of Sheryl Crow’s most well-known songs, “All I Wanna Do” features an easygoing melody that makes it perfect for slow dances or intimate moments with your partner.
Also Read – Run Away Guitar Chords